Wednesday, March 21, 2007

The Democrats New and Unsurprising Witchhunt

I need to make it clear that I couldn't care less about this issue of the firings of 8 former U.S. attorneys. I think America agrees with me. This is just the next planned attack from the Democrats to try and demean the Republican party. It shows the ridiculous nature of leftists these days. They bicker and cry about President Bush being too partisan in his decisions and not taking their advice and yet they show the perfect example of partisanship with their relentless attacks on anything they can get their hands on. Message to the Dems: There are more important issues out there!!!

President Bush put it perfectly: "It will be regrettable if they choose to head down the partisan road of issuing subpoenas and demanding show trials when I have agreed to make key White House officials and documents available. I have proposed a reasonable way to avoid an impasse. I hope they don't choose confrontation. I will oppose any attempts to subpoena White House officials".

How he keeps his composure and temper in check I will never know.

1 comment:

Faultline USA said...

Matthew:

Can't agree with you more! Nothing but a planned attack. Found you from RCP. Interested in a link exchange?