Tuesday, January 22, 2008

I Am A Real Conservative

I am for lowering taxes not raising them.

I am pro-rich people, pro-poor people, pro-middle class

I want all classes to keep as much of the money they rightfully earn and decide how they want to spend it themselves.

I am anti-forced Social Security

I am pro-Big Corporations

I am pro-Big Oil

I am even more pro-American Big Oil but libs and environmentalists want to make it as hard as they can for us to survive as a strong nation

I am anti-Affirmative Action. Minorities should not be chosen for their color or gender but for there achievements and abilities

I am anti-nationalized healthcare

I am pro-free market

I am anti-Big Government

I am pro-People's government

I am anti-abortion except when it comes to the life of the mother

I am pro-Constitution

I am for States choosing who can and cannot vote. The Constitution gives no right to the people to vote in Federal elections. States choose this.

I am anti-welfare voters, I am anti-illegal immigrant voters, I am pro-YOU MUST HAVE AN IQ OF BETTER THAN 120 to vote

I am anti-illegal immigrant or criminal trespassers

I am for completely shutting down the southern border of the United States with a fence

I am pro-Waterboarding

I am pro-torture of non-national terrorists when American lives can be saved

I am pro-Iraq and Afghanistan war and staying until we are no longer needed

I think anyone who says that the seperation of church and state means keeping God out of government is an idiot

I think anyone who thinks Global Warming/Climate change is man made and a crisis is a moron

I am anti-Dept. of Education and believe that States and localities should have control of education and that parents should be able to choose where their children go to school

I am anti-IRS and income tax and I am pro-Fair Tax

I am a real Conservative

2 comments:

Shooter561 said...

I noticed another item had been deleted from this article: I believe marriage is between a man and a woman? I saw it there yesterday, and when I went back to copy this article, it was gone.

Matt said...

I never wrote that actually but I do agree