Tuesday, October 28, 2008

ABC Reports 900 Point DOW Increase as Bad News

The DOW shot up nearly 900 points today. Good news? I would say that yes, the market having a huge upswing is good news. Want to know why I am so sick and tired of media reporting this close to the election? Here's how ABC reported it today. I was listening on the radio but this is almost verbatim:

"Want to know what reasons can be indications of a weak market? Big swings down AND up in the market. Today was one of those days."

ABC News literally reported today that a 900 point increase in the DOW was bad news. These media conglomerates will do absolutely everything they can to make it look like W. was at fault for the market collapse. I wonder what excuses they'll make for Obama if he gets into office. I'm sure it will be mind boggling what they will come up with.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have you seen Barney Frank's ad for re-election? He says, "I just got here...give me time to finish what I've started." Man, what an annoying human being. People will say anything.

Mark

Anonymous said...

it's pretty crazy how much the media is owned by the left liberal illuminati. they are willing to spin this thing anyway they can to get Obama in office.

Here is where i think your wrong though. I don't think they will protect Obama at all once he's in office and things start to go bad. i think they will toss him under the bus just like they do everybody else. They will find their next guy and start a propaganda blitz for him just like they are for Obama right now. That's what i think.